Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Valentine's Day


I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day.  This was our second V-day together and the last one with 'Just us' - and it ended up being chill and wonderful.

Of course, anything with dark chocolate is going to be good :)


We followed my craving and had yummy Costa Vida after Dustin surprised me with roses and chocolates.


We have sure loved our life together thus far and look forward to the rest of it - so lucky to spend it with my best friend...and an awesome husband (what other husband consistently does the dishes and sweeps the floor?).  I've had a lot of moments this month to stop and realize how great Dustin really is.  

Glad he'll be here to ensure that our daughter grows up sane and at least semi-normal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment