Thursday, March 15, 2012

Third Trimester!!!

I'm getting fat...


February brought official preggo pants to replace the awesome rubber band that had been holding my jeans together.  This is much more comfortable:






















We are well into third trimester now.  Baby Girl Fuller loves to kick and most of her aunts have felt her now-but she kicks best for Dustin.  She likes to sleep when grandparents get their hands too near my stomach - hopefully a trait she keeps later on!  I definitely look pregnant now and I feel like I waddle. Can't imagine what I'm going to look like in a month from now...

5 comments:

  1. You look SO cute!! :) Love it!

    Yeah...just wait. The waddling gets worse and really, you'll just wonder how in the world there is more room to grow in there! :)

    SO excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You look adorable. Can't wait to see her when she comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so small. Jealous face here. But you also look adorable and I'm excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you look tiny! I'm broke out the maternity pants at about 5 months. Go Lauran!

    ReplyDelete