Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday Trip to the ZOO!!!

I know I've done a lot of family posts lately, but honestly, Rosie is what is happening for most of my summer--I'll get creative or soapbox-y later; for now, take a look at her first trip to the zoo--she was SO excited!


This was a present from the grandparents, so the whole family (minus missionary Mikelle) was there.




Can't get enough of that smile!  I wish we'd taken more pictures of her reacting to animals--or at least figure out how to put the videos on the blog. Her favorite was the otter: it surprised her when it swam up, and then she tried to chase it along the length of the window--so fun!  She loves animals and can now (at 13 months, a little after the zoo trip) can do dog, tiger, sheep, cow, lion, monkey, horse, elephant, pig, and fish.

So great having someone so happy around!

No comments:

Post a Comment