Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rosie's First Vacation: Manti

Times sure flies - a good part of the summer has come and gone, and Rosie keep getting bigger  and more fun to play with.  Last weekend we took her on her first road-trip: we went to see Manti's Mormon Miracle Pageant with Grandma and Grandpa Fuller plus cousins.


She was great on the drive down!


Dad was a little tired from a full week of work :)

 

But Baby Rosie slept most of the way, too!

 
The verdict is...Rosie passes!  She is great at traveling.  The only hang up was when he got a little upset after having the biggest blowout of her short life at the little Malt Shop we stopped at for ice cream:


(I decided to spare you pictures of the blowout and just show the restaurant)

And for those of you who like to see, Rosie and I had a crib photo-shoot one morning this week - and I actually got her to smile!  She has red eyes in her pics just like I always do. We sure love her!








2 comments:

  1. I went to Snow College so it's so fun to see all the fun surrounding especially the malt shop that was the local hang out haha I hope you liked it :) & Rosie is sure a cutie you better watch out she is going to be a heart breaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lu, her faces just kill me! I want to snuggle her. Gosh dang it, people have got to stop posting pictures of little people. It makes me baby hungry even though I have a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY. I'm crazy.

    Looks like you had fun. I miss your face.

    ReplyDelete