Thursday, February 9, 2012

November

     This will be mostly a photo blog - because I still have one more last year post after this before I jump into the new 2012 and its joys.  Thanksgiving at the farm - this would have been my FIFTH year missing this tradition (Jerusalem, mission, mission, in-laws) had my husband not gotten us up there to enjoy what to me IS Thanksgiving.  Some fun perks from this year:

   I was the soccer-mom-chauffer for the early morning Turkey Trot 5K group - I'll have to run it next year when I'm not suffering from morning sickness :)







  We had an incredible dinner (no surprise) complete with THREE fired turkeys (the extra being done by Uncle Doug this year in his new fryer - way to go!)  Also had long-time friend and awesome mission companion Kathryn Wilson there to make the occasion even better.



Our after-dinner celebration was an addition this year straight from the backwoods of Washington :)  Apparently hiding behind a large cardboard turkey and getting shot at with paint balls is a lot of fun when you are stuffed to the brim with good food :)  Uncle Doug, I hope those welts have gone away!!!


 

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment